while supplies last
Beavertail full-size Boat Blinds are designed not only for exceptional concealment but with superior functionality. These blinds attach to your boat with our exclusive telescoping frame system, which means no holes to drill, and attachment/detachment is a snap. All blinds provide more than enough clearance for everyone in the boat, no matter where you are seated. These blinds are designed to work with both backwater motors and standard outboards. Our boat blinds also lay directly on the side rail which means unobstructed access to gun boxes and accessories. By exchanging the blind arms for ground stakes, this is the only blind in the industry that can go from the boat to the field in 5 minutes.
The Beavertail 1800 Series Flip Over Blind fits 17′ - 19′ long boats, and with a top beam of 72″ - 86″.
- Blind Spot Timber
- Karma Wetland
- Tan Cattails
- Fits Boats 17′ to 19′ Long
- Top Beam Width 72″ to 86″
- Stands 32″ Above Gunnels
- Frame Dimensions: 12’8″ Long x 80″ Wide x 32″ High
- 600 Denier, Windproof & Waterproof Stitched Cordura
- Adjustable Telescoping Frame System
- Marine Grade Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Frame Tubing
- The Only Gunnel-to-Gunnel Clearance Frame in the Industry
- Ultimate Clearance Allows Use of Seats, Gun Boxes & Storage
- Closable Shooting Holes (4)
- Sewn-On Vegetation Straps
- Quick Attach / Detach – No Drilling
- Can Break Down For Easy Storage / Transport
- Exclusively Designed to Run with a Mud Motor
- Equally Effective with Outboards
- Accommodates Square-Front and V-Front Jon Boats
- Available Patterns: Realtree Max-4 and Muddy Water Timber Tantrum
- Weight 69 lbs Box 29"x53"x3"