WAREHOUSE PICK UP ONLY
Call in for shipping quote
Beavertail full-size Boat Blinds are designed not only for exceptional concealment but with superior functionality. These blinds attach to your boat with our exclusive telescoping frame system, which means no holes to drill, and attachment/detachment is a snap. All blinds provide more than enough clearance for everyone in the boat, no matter where you are seated. These blinds are designed to work with both backwater motors and standard outboards. Our boat blinds also lay directly on the side rail which means unobstructed access to gun boxes and accessories. By exchanging the blind arms for ground stakes, this is the only blind in the industry that can go from the boat to the field in 5 minutes.
The Beavertail 2200 Series Flip Over Blind fits 19′-23′ long boats, and has a top beam f 86″-96″.
- Karma Wetlands
- Blind Spot Timber
- Tan Cattails
- Weight: 85
- Stands 36″ above gunnels
- 600 Denier, Windproof & Waterproof Stitched Cordura
- Adjustable Telescoping Frame System
- Marine Grade Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Frame Tubing
- The Only Gunnel-to-Gunnel Clearance Frame in the Industry
- Ultimate Clearance Allows Use of Bench Seats, Gun Boxes & Storage
- Closable Shooting Holes (5)
- Sewn-On Vegetation Straps
- Quick Attach / Detach – No Drilling
- Can Break Down For Easy Storage / Transport
- Exclusively Designed to Run with a Mud Motor
- Equally Effective with Outboards
- Accommodates Square-Front and V-Front Jon Boats
- BOX - 85lbs 36"x63"x3.5"